segunda-feira, 11 de junho de 2012

Naty!Ships - Lista

Olá, pessoas!

Então, eu e a Marcia estávamos conversando outro dia sobre o que a gente podia postar aqui. E eis que a ideia surgiu das duas: ships! Afinal, podemos tentar negar (não vamos, mas podemos), mas o que faz da gente fã de séries são os ships, o que faz da gente fã de livros são os ships, e enfim, isso vai infinitamente.

Foi o amor pelos nossos ships que fez com que entrássemos pro mundo das fanfics, e por isso que queríamos compartilhar com vocês nossa "listinha" de ships favoritos.

Ah, para os que não conhecem o termo: "ship" vem da palavra inglesa "relationship" que significa relacionamento. Ship designa um casal (podendo ser fictício ou não). Como variações temos "shipper" (pessoa que apoia um ship) e "shippar" (o ato de gostar/apoiar um ship).

Abaixo minha lista (bem rústica e simples, pode sofrer alterações a qualquer momento) com algumas imagens de cada ship e uma promessa de que uma vez por semana (ou uma vez por dia -q) eu volto para criar posts individuais falando de cada um deles.

Espero que vocês gostem! 



Lista de ships mais surtados da Naty










"And without thinking, without planning it, without worrying about the fact that fifty people were watching, Harry kissed her."








2. Percy & Annabeth [Percy Jackson]








“And it was pretty much the best underwater kiss of all time.”










3. Chuck & Sarah [Chuck]


"Chuck, you're a gift. You're a gift I never dreamed I could want or need, and every day I will show you that you're a gift that I deserve. You make me the best person I could ever hope to be and I want to spend and learn and love the rest of my life with you."



4. Doctor & Rose [Doctor Who]





"If you talk to Rose, just tell her... Tell her... Oh, she knows."





5. Ryan & Marissa [The O.C.]





"Who are you?" - "Whoever you want me to be."







6. Kurt & Blaine [Glee] 




"Do you wanna know how I pictured the end of my life? Just like in the notebook. I’m sitting in a nursing home, talking endlessly about my high school sweetheart, my first love, going on and on about every little details, as if they matter. "





7. Derek & Meredith [Grey's Anatomy]



"I'm not going to get down on one knee. I'm not going to ask a question. I love you, Meredith Grey. And I want to spend the rest of my life with you."






8. Peter & Olivia [Fringe] 


"Yes, you do. I have thought of one hundred reasons... why you should come back. To... to fight the shape-shifters, to take care of Walter, to... to save the world. But in the end... you have to come back. Because you belong with me."




9. Chase & Cameron [House]




"It's Tuesday." - "Uhh… no, it's Monday." - "I know, it's just… I didn't feel like waiting."






10. Cappie & Casey [Greek] 







"If its meant to be, eventually it will be."











11. Justin & Rebecca [Brothers & Sisters]



"A pair of star-cross’d lovers…" - "Who saved each other’s lives."





12. Dylan & Brenda [Beverly Hills 90210]




"I loved you more than I ever thought I could love anybody. Maybe that was the problem."







13. Ross & Rachel [Friends]




"Because it is too damn hard Ross. I can't even begin to explain to you how much I'm gonna miss you. When I think about not seeing you every day, it makes me not want to go."





14. Barney & Robin [How I Met Your Mother]




"But you're not just another number to me."






Bom, é isso! Meus ships mais surtados por ordem de preferencia e um quote básico pra mostrar o quão OTP (One True Pairing) eles são!

Até a próxima!


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário